Friday, June 17, 2011

Couponing on payday

I had to run some errands today, but before doing so, I decided to hit up Superstore first to visit their coupon zone. After filling my purse with coupons (hahaha), I decided to take a look around to see if there were anything worth spending my money on. Well, they had Arm and Hammer laundry detergents ($6.49), Sunlight laundry detergents ($6.97), Snuggle fabric softener ($4.99) and Cooking oil ($6.20) for 50% off!!! I had 2 x 0.75 cent-coupons for Arm and Hammer, 3 x $1.00 for Sunlight and 2 x $1.00 for Snuggle. I also got a free box of Kellogg's energy bars because I bought 2 x 6-pack Powerade drinks.

Then I went to Save-On to buy some meat. Their bacon were B1G1 free, as were the Maple Leaf Pork Side ribs. Luckily, the Maple Leaf stuffed chicken breasts had $1.00 off coupon from Save-On, and I had a $2.00-off from the mail, so it was $3.00 off for me!

I then headed to London Drugs, which was right beside Save-On. Finish Gel dishwashing detergent was on sale for $3.99, and I had 2 x $1.00-off coupons. They also had Dole pineapple tidbits for 2 for $2.00. Their Stayfree pads Ultra Thin were on sale for $2.99, and I had $2.00-off coupons, so I got 3, but I didn't realize that the last one was for $7.99-$2.00=$5.99, but I will be returning that one, so just be careful what you buy and make sure it's for $2.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment